Most current Inspection Guide for UH-12ABC

Everything about maintenance

Most current Inspection Guide for UH-12ABC

Postby Hiller389 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:49 am

Does anyone have a copy of the current inspection guide, "Instructions for Continued Airworthiness for Hiller 12-ABC Models" dated 9-22-02. If you do would you please contact me. My mailing address is: Bill Meeks
6706 South Knoxville Avenue
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74136
918-812-6365
I need a copy and am having difficulty obtaining one from Hiller. Please advise as to the cost to reproduce a copy. If anyone has a locally produced annual check list and would forward me a copy it would be greatly appreciated.

I also would like to locate a set of military style seat belts and shoulder harnesses for my UH-12B.
Hiller389

Re: Most current Inspection Guide for UH-12ABC

Postby administrator » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:40 pm

We have the Hiller 12ABC inspectionGuide.pdf file here but it is September 1965 - Revised Feb 1975.

Keith - administrator
administrator
Site Admin

Re: Most current Inspection Guide for UH-12ABC

Postby CopterDr. » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:27 pm

The FAA posted an interpretation in December of Last year identifying the term "current" when applied to techincal data and or maintenance manuals.
http://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/hea ... enance.pdf
this should shed much needed light on the subject. "Current" means current at the time a product was certified, notwithstanding any AD's issued against a product. Compliance with FAR part 39 is mandatory, regardless of when a product was certified. I hope that this helps. I put a copy of this in the front of every one of our manuals, so that when the airworthiness inspectors come looking, they can read it for themselves and save themselves emabarrasment from asking "where the current subscription" is.
CopterDr.

Return to Maintenance