Looking for a C model

Looking for a C model

Postby arrow1 » Tue May 01, 2007 8:01 pm

Looking to purchase a flying C model here in the States. Would consider projects.
I would also consider a trade. Owner of a nice Piper Arrow
Last edited by arrow1 on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arrow1

Postby Steve » Wed May 02, 2007 12:45 am

Check www.barnstormers.com and search for Hiller...

Steve
'56 UH12C w/ 6V350 conversion
Steve

12C project

Postby gferguson » Wed May 02, 2007 1:39 am

I have a 12C project that I'm not sure what I'm going to do with yet. I purchased a 12E last year and got a 12C project thrown in with the deal. It looks to be fairly complete except for no main rotor blades, paddles or canopy. It has no logs so I'm assuming that every thing will need refurbishing. I'm not sure what something like this is worth. Any ideas? I'll let you know if I decide to put it up for sale in the near future.
gferguson

Postby Rod Baker » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:44 pm

Arrow,

I am thinking of selling my c model. I just went through a very extensive overhaul by someone who specializes in hillers. Overhauled items, engine with airwoolf filter installed, trans, fan gear box, swash plate, rotor head, tail rotor , 1" drive bearings, aux fuel pump, and most inportant the generator....what a pain that is to get to. The blades were done a few years ago and still look new. It is kept inside, the bottom bubble is new. the top bubble is in good shape. doors are clean.ship has been tracked and balanced flys like a noisy chair, you can see a pic on here under owners n57CD. its a 1957. Has radio,transponder and gps. I have a transporter and fuel trailor also. It has about 10 or so hours on it since overhaul. Price is $85,000. Let me know if intrested.
Rod Baker

Return to Wanted